background

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Poky visit with a little bit of crazy

So we drove to poky at 12:00 am thursday night/friday morning and got there at six. My Mom's house flooded and all the carpet and tile were ripped out and the smell was HORRIBLE. Oakley and I both reacted with allergies and coughs, so Oakley, Mom, and I went to stay at the Mennears while Eric stayed at my Mom's with Kenny. It as awesome to spend time with the Mennears and we appreciate their hospitality and sweetness, but it was kindof sad too because I didnt get to spend as much time with my Bro and Eric as I wanted :(. Oakley was also pretty fussy and not feeling to well the whole weekend so that made it a little bit tuff too. This morning we got up and went to 9am church then ate and headed back to Cedar. We got to Maccammon before we decied that it wasn't a good idea to keep going. The weather is horrible, the roads are covered and we did not even want to know what the Malad pass was about to bring us.... SO we turned around and back in Poky we are. Eric will have to miss work in the morning and probably most of school. I guess we will see what tomorrow early morning will bring us. WISH US LUCK:)

No comments:

Post a Comment