background

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

FOUR MONTHS OLD

Daddy asleep... Baby awake... Go figure!
LOVE THEM

So BIG! she rather sit up than lay down...
BLUE EYED BABY
Hands are always in the mouth.




Oakley is four moths old! I can not even believe how fast the time has gone! She is getting so big and changing so fast it's just crazy! We love her so much and absolutely can't imagine life with out her. Our family just moved into a fourplex across town so our lives have been more than a little bit nuts. Poor Oakley has picked up on our stress and has been extremely fussy. She will only let me hold her and NOT put her down. As soon as i hand her off or put her down to play with her toys she has a complete come apart... OH BOY is it fun! She has never been like this before... I mean she usually prefers me over anyone else but I am still able to leave her for a bit and have Eric and Christine watch her while i clean or whatever else... But not this week! it has been CRAZZY. She has been sick too and that might be a big part of the problem as well.. I just don't know! I feel so bad for my sweet girl. I hate it when she is sick or sad :(

I will be puting more pics up soon! Diane is amazing and taking our family pictures for Christmas! I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment