background

Friday, August 10, 2012

Catching up on Pictures from the last 6 months and update on the kids

Oakley Sage- Turned three On July 30, and like I always say, she never seizes to amaze me. She is smart and with that, comes lots of trouble, attitude,drama, and of course; cuteness. Some of her favorite things to do are; swim, color, "school", play at the park, play with her babies, help Mommy in the kitchen, hold Porter, play with Easton, and give Mommy as much sas as possible. She is a very good negotiator already and doesn't give in easy when she wants something she can't have. Oakley weighs about 25 pounds right now and I'm assuming is still pretty small on the chart. We will do her Well child visit soon. Oakley is such a sweet little girl and we love her so much! I really mean it when I say, I don't know what I would do with out her. Easton Mitchell- Is 20 1/2 months and is very very busy so he keeps us busy. He is also very very smart. He is talking like CRAZY! He is speaking in sentences more and more and can say pretty much everything clearly. He has been walking up and down the stairs with out holding on to anything for quite a few months, and now likes to jump off of them. He can put some of his clothes and shoes on by him self (depending on what it is, and rarely the right way, but he tires), he loves to sing twinkle twinkle, ABCs, I am a Child Of GOd, and tries to count to ten. Easton is taking after Oakley in the attitude department. He is feisty and stubborn and is very much in the "terrible twos" stage but he is stinkin cute as well. Easton weighs 21 pounds and is doing awesome! We are so blessed to have him in our family, and love him very much. Porter Thomas- is seven weeks old and is so freaking cute! I absolutely love the newborn stage and with him being so small it lasts longer for me :). I can't believe he is almost two months old though. I feel so sad thinking about him growing up. I want him to be a baby for a long long time. Porter has been such a blessing in our lives. He is such a sweet baby and Oakley and Easton ADORE him... we all do! He is starting to fill out and get some rolls. His New born clothes actually fit perfect right now... which again makes me sad since it means he wont fit in them much longer. Porter weighs about 7.5 pounds now and I'm guessing is somewhere around 20-21 inches. OHHH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! I really can't explain the love I feel for my babies. After Oakley was born I remember feeling so overwhelmed (in a good way) with the love I felt for her and I couldn't imagine being able to love more than that. Each child doubles that overwhelming love feeling and now I have never felt so close to heaven. To me, there is NOTHING better than being a mom. I am not perfect at it, I make A LOT of mistakes, I get grumpy, I get impatient, sometimes I feel like I am going to lose my mind, and sometimes I do lose my mind. BUT I try to be perfect at it, I try to fix my mistakes and do better next time, I enjoy my kids and smile more than not, I pray for patients every day, and after I take a time out or twenty, we are all okay. Motherhood is hard, I knew it wasn't going to be easy... especially having three in less than three years. I am probably one of the busiest women I know, and I hardly leave my house... BUT I LOVE IT! I WANTED THIS! and I would NEVER trade it or have it any other way. To me, my life is great and I love it. Mesa- We have been here almost a month and we are loving it!! I unloaded the last box less than a week after we moved in which was awesome, and we are settling in great. We have made some friends and are loving our ward. Eric loves school, and is doing really good. He is doing what he loves again, and is really happy. I am so excited about this step in our lives. I am so proud of Eric and am excited for his career to start. Our family really hasn't been happier.
Hogel zoo and 6.5 months pregnant
Easter in Idaho
fell asleep on the lake
Porter is coming
the latest of the cute boy

3 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I love cousin shots with the 2 babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to read your posts, you are such an amazing Momma to your babies. I am so happy to read that you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete